Can you give amazon prime membership as a gift? The answer is yes! I’ll show you how in these really simple steps.
How to Gift Amazon Prime Membership
- Follow this link: www.amazon.com/gp/prime/pipeline/prime_gifting_landing
- Select whether you want to give 3 months or 12 months
- Click on “Add Prime to Cart”
- Proceed to checkout
- Sign in to your account if you haven’t already
- Type the email address of the person you would like to give the prime membership to into the recipient’s email field
- Select the exact day you would like to have the membership delivered to your friend’s email inbox
- Personalize the email gift message
- Place the order
- Wait for the continual “thank you” to stream in every time your friend orders something and gets it in 2 days for free
The Reason Most People Want Prime Membership
Prime membership has become a part of the American household. As online ordering and media streaming have taken off in the past decade, so has Amazon with features like:
- Free two-day shipping on millions of items. No minimum purchase necessary.
- Unlimited access to millions of songs, ad free.
- Unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows.
- Unlimited photo storage on Amazon Cloud Drive.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I delay delivery? Yes, you can choose what day to deliver the gift membership.
Can I just give one month? Currently only 3 month and 12 month intervals are allowed.
Where do I purchase the gift membership, I can’t find it? Simply follow this link to purchase the membership: www.amazon.com/gp/prime/pipeline/prime_gifting_landing
Let us know your thoughts and any questions you might have! As always, we’d love to hear from you!