Can you give amazon prime membership as a gift? The answer is yes! I’ll show you how in these really simple steps.
The Reason Most People Want Prime Membership
Prime membership has become a part of the American household. As online ordering and media streaming have taken off in the past decade, so has Amazon with features like:
- Free two-day shipping on millions of items. No minimum purchase necessary.
- Unlimited access to millions of songs, ad free.
- Unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows.
- Unlimited photo storage on Amazon Cloud Drive.
It’s benefits like these that make giving prime membership so valuable! You can be sure your gift will be appreciated and continually used by just about anyone.
How to Gift Amazon Prime Membership
- Follow this link: www.amazon.com/gp/prime/pipeline/prime_gifting_landing
- Select whether you want to give 3 months or 12 months
- Click on “Add Prime to Cart”
- Proceed to checkout
- Sign in to your account if you haven’t already
- Type the email address of the person you would like to give the prime membership to into the recipient’s email field
- Select the exact day you would like to have the membership delivered to your friend’s email inbox
- Personalize the email gift message
- Place the order
- Wait for the continual “thank you” to stream in every time your friend orders something and gets it in 2 days for free
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I delay delivery? Yes, you can choose what day to deliver the gift membership.
Can I just give one month? Currently only 3 month and 12 month intervals are allowed.
Where do I purchase the gift membership, I can’t find it? Simply follow this link to purchase the membership: www.amazon.com/gp/prime/pipeline/prime_gifting_landing
Let us know your thoughts and any questions you might have! As always, we’d love to hear from you!